New-York Off-Market Real Estate Advisors

Private NYC Off-Market Real Estate (OMRE) Advisors

Want us to offer you the best "Off-Market" deals based on your criteria?

30% of Real Estate is "on the market". The other 70% is waiting for you

Benefits:

Confidentiality | Catered Selection | 20+ Years Experience | Our Fee | International

You can always count on our Team.

Our Realtors team has been successfully advising both domestic and international clients on Residential and Commercial Real Estate transactions.

We have access to some of the Best "Off-Market" properties available in the New York Metro Area.

We would love to work with you and help you with your next property acquisition or disposition. We will be honored to work hard representing your best interests.

You can always count on our Team, who will Make Ourselves Available and go the Extra Mile to help you with either your personal or business property needs.

From the one family Home to the Ultra High Luxury properties, our expertise has been drawing a vast spectrum of Clients and Investors brom both the US and Overseas, accommodating their most complex and sophisticated needs, and turning Dreams into a Reality. It will be an Honor to advise and serve.

Please, contact us and join the growing group of our very happy clients!